I kiss my sons!



You know what disgusts me? ⁣
People saying you can’t kiss your sons if you’re a father.⁣
People saying it’s “weird” to take showers and baths with your kids?⁣
My kids showered with me up till around 10 years old. My kids understand anatomy and are not ashamed of their bodies or mine.⁣
Now, my 10 year old refuses to take showers with me only because I threaten to pee on his leg and chase him around the shower. I think it’s funny and I don’t care what anyone else thinks. ⁣
Kids need to be taught a level of intimacy that is NOT fucking sexualized as our media and their peers constantly make it.⁣
People need to stop projecting their fears, traumas or ignorance on others.⁣
Kids also need to be told the limits of what is acceptable, and not,  with others! (R Kelly)⁣
But fathers should never fear being vulnerable with their children. My kids know that “real men” can kiss their fathers, hug their father, talk to their fathers!⁣
It’s the break down of father hood which is making men toxic, man-boys, bullies and misogynistic.⁣ 

Fathers, love your children. 

#fatherandson #fathers #fathersrights #fathersanddaughters #ramblingfather 


My sons know love and what it is to be a "man."



 They know dedicated attention to each one of their different needs,

Most of all, they know I enjoy their presence.

























Comments

Popular Posts